learn tajweed rules: presentation of the courses
First of all, our course to learn tajweed gives possibility to learn how to recite the Quran with its proper rules. Thus, our professors teach according to the recitation of Hafs an Asim. Indeed, they base their teaching on the most renowned method : Qawa’id an-nouraniya, al jazariya or Touhfatu al Atfal.
In more, the recitation of Hafs is very popular in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and in all the Middle East. Likewise, among the most famous Qura who recite the Quran using Hafs an Asim method. For example, it includes: imams of Mecca Sudais and Shuraim, al Hudayfi, al Ghamidi, al Afassi, AbdulBasit Abdussamad, Muaqli or al Husari.
In sum, to learn tajweed offers the possibility to:
- Worship Allah, the Highest by having the best recitation of the Holy Koran.
- Establish a strong link between the student and the book of Allah by learning its recitation.
- Make the student familiar with the rules of pronunciation of the Arabic letters. Likewise, to give access to the main rules of Tajweed, in theory and practice.
- Make the student able to read properly the Surah al Fatiha and the last chapter of Quran surah al-nas.
- Give the student capability to recite the Quran adequately from any part.
- Make the student able to correct the recitation of anyone who makes a mistake.
3 levels to learn tawjeed
Indeed, the tajweed courses are divided in 3 levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Firstly: the skills covered by the beginner level to learn tajweed include the following:
- Introduction of the science of Tajweed
- The virtues of learning and reciting the holy Koran
- The types of mistakes people make and how to avoid them
- al Isti’adha
- the basmallah
- the point of articulation of the letter – Makharij al Huruf
- the characteristics of the letters– Sifat al Huruf
Secondly: the skills covered by the intermediate level to learn tajweed are the following:
- Noon Sakina and Tenween (rules of N sound)
- Mim Sakina (rules of M sound)
- the letters Lam and Ra
Thirdly, the skills covered by the advanced level to learn tajweed are the following:
- prolongation – Madd
- al-mutamaathilain, al-mutajaanisain, al-mutaqaaribain, and al-mutabaa’idain
- hamza al-Wasl
- the start, stop and break during the reading.