1. Goals of the Ijazah course
- Preparing for certification in Quran (Ijazah)
- Revision of theory courses in tajweed
- Application of the Tajweed rules during the recitation
2. Conditions of admission to the Ijza course
- Have memorized the whole Quran or partly
- Be motivated and determined
- Attend classes
3. The content of Ijazah online course
During each session, the student will recite part of the Quran by heart. The teacher will be of an absolute requirement as much on the memorization as on the respect of the rules of Tajweed. Revision of tajwid academic courses for example:
- Revision of the epistle "Al-muqaddima" (Muhammad ibn al-Jazaari )
- Revision of the epistle "Aqlla atrab al-khatdid asa al-qaasid" (Abu Muhammad al-Qaasim al-Shaatibi)
Note: Students who have not learned or studied these two epistles will be able to take classes of Ijaza if he has previously studied the rules of Tajweed.
4. certification - Ijaza obtaining
This class prepares the student to obtain a certification (ijaza) in the Qur'an by a regular and rigorous training of the recitation of the Holy Quran.
Note: registration in class Ijaza certification does not open the right to obtain an ijaza in Koran automatically. Ijaza certification can only be obtained after a complete recitation of the Qur'an in the classroom and following the respect of particular scientific and ethical conditions demanded by the teacher.