1. Goals of the Ijazah course
- Preparing for certification in Quran (Ijazah)
- Revision of theory courses in tajweed
- Application of the Tajweed rules during the recitation
2. Conditions of admission to the Ijza course
- Have memorized the whole Quran or partly
- Be motivated and determined
- Attend classes
3. The content of the Ijazah online course
During each session, the student will recite part of the Quran by heart.
Revision of tajwid academic courses, for example:
- Revision of the epistle "Al-muqaddima" (Muhammad ibn al-Jazaari )
- Revision of the epistle "Aqlla atrab al-khatdid asa al-qaasid" (Abu Muhammad al-Qaasim al-Shaatibi)
Note: Students who have not learned or studied these two epistles will be able to take classes of Ijaza if he has previously studied the rules of Tajweed.
4. certification - Ijaza obtaining
This class prepares the student to obtain a certification (Ijaza) in the Qur'an by regular and rigorous training of the recitation of the Holy Quran.
Note: registration in class Ijaza certification does not open the right to obtain an ijaza in Koran automatically. Ijaza certification can only be obtained after a complete recitation of the Qur'an in the classroom and following the respect of particular scientific and ethical conditions demanded by the teacher.