ARABIC FOR CHILDREN
Our qualified teachers are 100% native Arabic speakers and teach online to children. They provide an Arabic language online course for non-Arabic speaking children.
- Professors teach via Skype using audio and video.
- Use an on-screen whiteboard to teach the written part.
- Arabic lessons are interactive for both the teacher and the student.
- Teaching books are designed for the young non-Arabic speaking public who aspire to learn the Arabic language
Al-dirassa center recommends studying Arabic at our children's hands series.
Arabic at our children hands series
The latest series specialized in Arabic teaching to the non – natives. It is composed by an elite of specialized academicians for students at the age of (5-18) years.
It consists of 12 student’s books with audio materials and 12 teacher’s books.
To be taught in all educational institutions. It adopts Classical Arabic as a methodology.
- It brings integration among language, communication, and cultural competencies.
- It adopts the latest foreign language teaching methods.
- It adopts the suspense style for students through interesting functional drawings.
- It qualifies the students for university study in Arabic.