Tajweed Quran Online
The Holy Quran is the words of Allah (SWT) that He revealed to His Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon Him). It guarantees the success and prosperity of the whole of humankind in this world and the life hereafter. Every Muslim has to recite the Quran correctly while observing the rules of recitation (Tajweed). Allah (SWT) addressed His Messenger Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon Him) Saying: “…And recite the Quran with measured recitation.” (Holy Quran 25:32)
Here, it is clear with what characteristics Allah revealed the Quran: a proper recitation. It is a recitation where each letter is recited as it should, without withdrawals or additions. The first definition of Tajweed is, therefore: Read the Quran as revealed by Allah (SWT).
Recite the Quran as it was taught and transmitted by the Prophet (PBUH)
Thus it is obligatory upon us to observe those rules to recite it in the way as Allah revealed the Quran. Students and teachers of the Holy Quran have been praised many times by the Holy Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon Him) “The Best amongst you is (he) who learns and teaches the Holy Quran.”
The Tajweed is to read the Qur’an as the Prophet (peace and greetings on him) read it. Consequently, our course to learn Quran online with tajweed gives you the possibility to learn how to recite the Quran with its proper rules (Tajweed rules).
Read every letter from its makhraj and with all sifaat
This third definition is the logical extension of the first two. Thus, if the early days of Islam did not require that rules related to the Arabic alphabet be detailed to the Arabs, as the Muslim empire grew, non-Arab peoples accepted Islam. It was difficult for them to access reading. Moreover, the mixture of civilizations ran the risk of seeing new pronunciations penetrate the Arabic language. The experts, anxious to keep the authenticity of the readings, took the advice and decided to formalize rules. It is therefore that the terms makhraj and sifats etc. were born. The science of Tajweed Quran was born.
These three definitions stand and are, in fact, equivalent. If I read the Qur’an correctly, I will do it as the Prophet did (peace be upon him), which technically means pronouncing each letter as it should. If now I read each letter from his Makhraj and accompanied by his sifaat, then I conform to the reading of the Prophet (peace and greetings to him), that is, to the revelation he received. Get the opportunity to join our program to learn Quran online with tajweed courses for beginners, intermediate, and advanced.
Learn Quran online with tajweed rules with our best Quranic tutor
By Al-dirassa Tutors, learn Quran online with Tajweed according to the recitation of Hafs an Asim. Indeed, they base their teaching on the most renowned method: Qawa’id an-nouraniya, al jazariya, or Touhfatu al Atfal.
The recitation of Hafs is very popular in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and in all the Middle East. Likewise, among the most famous Quran who recites the Quran using Hafs an Asim method. For example, it includes Sudais and Shuraim, al Hudayfi, al Ghamidi, al Afassi, Abdul Basit Abdussamad, Muaqli, or al Husari.
In sum, to learn Quran online with tajweed offers the possibility to:
- Worship Allah, the Highest by having the best recitation of the Holy Koran.
- Establish a strong link between the student and the book of Allah by learning its recitation.
- Make the student familiar with the rules of pronunciation of the Arabic letters.
- Likewise, to give access to the main rules of Tajweed, in theory and practice.
- Make the student read the Surah al Fatiha and the last chapter of the Quran, surah al-Nas, correctly.
- Give the student the capability to recite the Quran adequately from any part.
- Make the student able to correct the recitation of anyone who makes a mistake.
Frequently Asked Questions
BEGINNER LEVEL TO LEARN TAJWEED
- Introduction of the science of Tajweed
- The virtues of learning and reciting the Holy Koran
- The types of mistakes people make, and how to avoid them when they learn Tajweed rules
- al Isti’adha
- the basmallah
- the point of articulation of the letter – Makharij al Huruf
- the characteristics of the letters– Sifat al Huruf
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL TO LEARN TAJWEED
- Noon Sakina and Tenween (rules of N sound)
- Mim Sakina (rules of M sound)
- the letters Lam and Ra
ADVANCED LEVEL TO LEARN TAJWEED
- prolongation – Madd
- al-mutamaathilain, al-mutajaanisain, al-mutaqaaribain, and al-mutabaa’idain
- hamza al-Wasl
- the start, stop and break during the reading.
WHAT COURSES INCLUDE IN HOLY QURAN COURSES?
These are some following courses :
1- Ijazah of the Holy Quran
2- Quran course with Tajweed
3- Memorization of the Quran
WHAT PLANS I CAN OPT FOR LEARNING?
These are some following plans to choose from –
WHAT INCLUDES IN LEARNING QURAN?
The lessons involving the Quranic recitation can require :
- Correction of the pronunciation of the letters.
- Other Revision according to the recitation.
HOW MANY PARTS INCLUDE IN QURAN MEMORIZATION COURSES?
The Hifz is divided into two parts:
- Memorization of the new part of the holy Quran online.
- Revision of the previously memorized part.
Book your free trial lesson
Do you want to learn the Quran by heart?
The Al-Dirassa Institute which has already issued more than 178 ijazat offers you a free trial