Quran Course with Tajweed Online | Best tutors
23.67$ – 109.23$
The best programs to learn Quran with Tajweed with Online Quran Tutors
The Holy Quran is the words of Allah (SWT) that He revealed to His Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon Him). It guarantees the success and prosperity of the whole of humankind in this world and the life hereafter. Every Muslim has to recite the Quran correctly while observing the rules of recitation (Tajweed). Allah (SWT) addressed His Messenger Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon Him), Saying: “…And recite the Quran with measured recitation.” (Holy Quran 25:32)
Here, it is clear with what characteristics Allah revealed the Quran: a proper recitation. It is a recitation where each letter is recited as it should, without withdrawals or additions.
Therefore, the first definition of Tajweed is: Read the Quran, as revealed by Allah (SWT).
Learn Quran online with tajweed rules with our best Quranic tutor
By Al-dirassa Tutors, learn Quran online with Tajweed according to the recitation of Hafs an Asim. Indeed, they base their teaching on the most renowned method: Qawa’id an-nouraniya, al jazariya, or Touhfatu al Atfal.
The recitation of Hafs is very popular in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and in all the Middle East. Likewise, among the most famous Quran who recites the Quran using Hafs an Asim method. For example, it includes Sudais and Shuraim, al Hudayfi, al Ghamidi, al Afassi, Abdul Basit Abdussamad, Muaqli, or al Husari.
In sum, to learn Quran online with tajweed offers the possibility to:
- Worship Allah the Highest by having the best recitation of the Holy Koran.
- Establish a strong link between the student and the book of Allah by learning its recitation.
- Make the student familiar with the rules of pronunciation of the Arabic letters. Likewise, to give access to the main rules of Tajweed, in theory, and practice.
- Make the student read the Surah al Fatiha and the last chapter of the Quran, surah al-Nas, correctly.
- Give the student the capability to recite the Quran adequately from any part.
- Make the student able to correct the recitation of anyone who makes a mistake.
BEGINNER LEVEL TO LEARN TAJWEED
- Introduction of the science of Tajweed
- The virtues of learning and reciting the Holy Koran
- The types of mistakes people make and how to avoid them when they learn Tajweed rules
- al Isti’adha
- the basmallah
- the point of articulation of the letter – Makharij al Huruf
- the characteristics of the letters– Sifat al Huruf
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL TO LEARN TAJWEED
- Noon Sakina and Tenween (rules of N sound)
- Mim Sakina (rules of M sound)
- the letters Lam and Ra
ADVANCED LEVEL TO LEARN TAJWEED
- prolongation – Madd
- al-mutamaathilain, al-mutajaanisain, al-mutaqaaribain, and al-mutabaa’idain
- hamza al-Wasl
- the start, stop and break during the reading.
Easy, Starter, Regular, Intensive, Group
Don’t miss out on our discount. Get 10% OFF on our plans with coupon: