Quran online memorization courses will help you to recite and beautify your voice while reading the Holy Quran. Indeed, our teachers facilitate your recitation during our live sessions.
Thus, our online centre will provide you with a program of Quran online memorization suitable to your schedule. Consequently, according to your goal, we will arrange a personal plan to memorize all or part of the Quran.
HOLY QURAN ONLINE MEMORIZATION – HIFZ TAKES PLACE IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER
- Firstly: the professor reads a new surah (chapter) or a part of the Quran online to be memorized – hifz.
- Secondly: the student listens attentively to the recitation of his professor.
- Thirdly: The student recites the verses while the professor listens to his reading and corrects him if necessary.
- Fourthly: The student memorizes this new part for the next lesson.
- Fifthly: during the next lesson, the student reads the memorized – Hifz part of the Quran. The professor listens, corrects if necessary. Then, he validates it so that the student can move on to learn a new piece of the Holy Quran online.
Consequently, the course of Quran online memorization – Hifz is divided into two parts:
- Memorization of a new part of the holy Quran online – New Hifz
- Revision of the previously memorized part
CORRECTION OF YOUR MEMORIZATION
Also, the Al-dirassa centre can provide you with courses to correct your recitation of the Quran online. Indeed, Al-dirassa centre offers these courses for:
- the students who have studied the rules of Tajweed
- who wish to revise the parts of the Quran online that they had previously memorized
As a result, to move forward in your learning of the correct reading of the Quran online, it is advisable to apply the rules of Tajweed during your lesson of recitation and correction with the teacher.
Thus, the lessons involving the Quranic recitation can require :
- correction of the pronunciation of the letters (point of articulations and characteristics)
- other revisions according to the recitation
If you have already memorized the Holy Quran, fully or apart, this program can enhance your recitation by rectifying your reading according to the rules of recitation by Hafs an Asim.
BENEFITS OF LEARNING AND MEMORIZING (HIFZ) THE QURAN
1. To learn the Quran is to walk with the Baraka of Allah
The Quran is the word of Allah. Just this definition should be enough to motivate us to understand because if the Quran is Allah’s word, then it is already in itself a blessing. The love we have for His book measures our love for Allah.
2. To learn the Quran is to walk in the footsteps of our beloved Prophet (saw)
The Quran is the word of Allah revealed to His Prophet Muhammad (saw).In the end, as Muslim, we must follow the Sunnah of our Prophet (saw) and learn, memorize (Hifz) and recite the Quran is a means.
And when we implement the Sunnah of our Prophet (saw), we aspire to drink from his Al Kauthar Basin (as the name of the surah) in the afterlife in sha Allah.
3. Learning the Quran means having an ultimate goal in life
The primary goal in the life of a Muslim is to obtain the satisfaction of Allah. In fixing this goal as the main target of his life, all the other purposes of life must flow from it, and according to this prism, we can analyze all our choices.
Learning the Quran and memorizing -(Hifz) becomes a goal of life, a reason to be, and a reason for living.
4. Learn the Quran, multiply the rewards
Ibn Massoud (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: “Whoever recites a letter from the book of Allah will have one good deed that will be worth ten. I do not say that Alif, Lam, Mim is a letter, but Alif is a letter, Lam is another, and Mim is also a letter.” [Reported by At Tirmidhi]
5. Learn the Qur’an, this spiritual lift
Abdullah Ibn Amr Ibn Al-As (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (saw) said: “On the day of the resurrection, one will say to one who recited the Koran: Recite and rise as you recited while chanting in this world, for your place will be where you recite the last verse you know.” [Reported by Abu Daoud and Al Tirmidhi]
The Koran raises in degree, so let us be of those brought up in sha Allah.
6. Learn the Quran, this intercessor
Abu Ummah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (saw) say: Recite the Qur’an, because, on the day of the resurrection, He will intercede for those who recited it (literally: His companions). [Reported by Muslim]
7. Learn the Quran because nothing on earth worths learning the Qur’an
According to Abu Hurayra (may Allah be pleased with him), the Prophet (saw) said: “Would any of you want him to come back to his family and find three full and fleshy camels? We dimes: Certainly! The Prophet (saw) said: Three verses that one of you recites in prayer are worth more than three full and well-fleshed camels! “[Reported by Muslim, Ibn Majah, and Ahmad]
Thus, the Prophet (saw) encouraged his companions in search of the true treasure that has no equivalent: the recitation of the Koran. The benefit of three camels is temporary, while the one who devotes himself to learning, memorizing (Hifz), and reciting the Koran, sows seeds harvested in the hereafter. According to Aishah (may Allah be pleased with him), the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: “He who excels in reading the Qur’an will be reunited with the noble and virtuous angels. As for the one who, despite his difficulties, he will have two rewards.” [Reported by Al Bukhari and Muslim]
Easy, Starter, Regular, Intensive, Group