One must strive to be sincere when learning and reciting the Qur’aan. Both learning and reciting the Quran are acts of worship for which one is only seeking Allah’s pleasure and reward. The validity of any act of worship is that the following two conditions are fulfilled: sincerity and Mutaaba`ah (following the Prophet in the way one performs the act of worship).(more…)
- Get Ready to Explore the True Essence of Countries in Middle East with e Learning
- How to Interact Fluently in Arabic with 5 Easy Steps?
- Learn Fluent Arabic to Open Up New Avenues for Earning
- Three Culturally Rich Arabic Countries That Always Inspire You
- Why You Need a Professional Arabic Tutor for Learning Online?